ALTERLOFT RESTAURANT, Moscow 450 sqm
Clients' wishes were to create a modern loft style restaurant with eye catching elements and several dining areas including vip room and the bar as an eye-catcher. Increase seats from 110 to maximum possible.
ALTERLOFT is an alternative to a traditional loft style.
- Space is divided in four different dining rooms, including VIP room
- Seats number is increased from 110 to 144 persons
- Interactive Water Light Graffiti is built in at the Reception area
- Custom made hanging sofa’s
- Custom made bar with interactive countertop became the eye-catcher
- Custom made chairs and waiters' stations are from old fishermen’s' boat wood
- Custom made lighting from wine bottles
- Alternative perspective wall paper print in VIP room
- OLED interactive mirrors and standing sinks from 100% recyclable Polypropylene in restrooms
- Energy saving lighting is used
- Usage of recycled and reclaimed materials
- Floor is made of crushed bricks, nails and roof tiles, bound with 30% of cement